THE LATEST AT THE HYPERMARKET
As Queensland restrictions continue to ease, it is imperative to remember that many are still in place. We all have to play our part in keeping the community safe and ensure that everyone who visits the centre practices social distancing and maintains a high level of personal hygiene.
We continue to be committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas. We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT THE ASPLEY HYPERMARKET
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting The Hypermarket. This includes:
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you;
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule;
- Respecting the customer number limits allowed/flow of traffic for each store;
- Registering your name and contact details with retailers who require customer registers;
- Using card or payWave instead of cash;
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
- Staying home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms.
Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to seeing you around the centre!
RETAILER AND STORE UPDATES
Majors Current Trading Hours
|Store||Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|ALDI||8.30am – 8.00pm||8.00am – 7.00pm||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Coles||7.00am – 9.00pm||7.00am – 9.00pm||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Woolworths||7.00am – 8.00pm||7.00am – 9.00pm||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Kmart||7.00am-9:00pm||7.00am- 8.00pm||9.00am -6.00pm|
Specialty Trading Hours
A number of Specialty Stores are trading with reduced hours, please contact individual stores directly to check their trading hours.
We are thrilled that dining is permitted in our Food Court! We have measured out our seating to meet with Queensland Government requirements and regular sanitising protocols are being carried out. Please enjoy your meal with us while maintaining social distancing.
Cafés and Restaurants
Our cafés and restaurants can now permit up to 50 seated customers at a time based on social distancing and spatial requirements (1 person per 2sqm). Customers must provide their details in order to be seated as part of the COVID Safe plan.
Customer records are kept for a minimum 56 days.
Hair Salons and Beauty
Our Nail and Beauty salons are open with up to 20 customers allowed with 4 square metres per customer. All beauty stores are open with strict COVID-safe plans in place.
Temporary store closures (As of 7/09/2020):
- Suncorp Bank
- Crown Currency
Update: Centre Services and Activities
- School Holiday and any planned activities have been temporarily put on hold in line with Government regulated social distancing and hygiene practices. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.