THE LATEST AT THE HYPERMARKET
As Queensland restrictions continue to ease, it is imperative to remember that many are still in place. We all have to play our part in keeping the community safe and ensure that everyone who visits the centre practices social distancing and maintains a high level of personal hygiene.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT THE ASPLEY HYPERMARKET
We are committed to protecting our community, retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use and a strengthened focus on cleaning, particularly touch points and high traffic areas.
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting The Hypermarket. This includes:
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough
- Staying home if you’re unwell
- Using EFTPOS instead of cash
Thank you for your ongoing support.
RETAILER AND STORE UPDATES
Majors Current Trading Hours
|Store||Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|ALDI||8.30am – 8.00pm||8.00am – 7.00pm||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Coles||7.00am – 9.00pm||7.00am – 9.00pm||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Woolworths||7.00am – 8.00pm||7.00am – 9.00pm||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Kmart||7.00am-9:00pm||7.00am- 8.00pm||9.00am -6.00pm|
Specialty Trading Hours
A number of Specialty Stores are trading with reduced hours, please contact individual stores directly to check their trading hours.
Hair Salons and Beauty
Our Nail and Beauty salons are open with up to 10 customers allowed with 4 square metres per customer. All beauty stores are open with strict COVID-safe plans in place.
Cafes and Food
Aspley Hypermarket and our Retailers are complying with the instructions given by the Australian Government. You can still enjoy your favourite food and coffee from our food court, however all food must be provided as takeaway as no seating is available in the Food Court.
Copper and Clove Cafe, @Beans Cafe and Matthew Thomas cafe can now seat up to 20 people at a time in their premises. People who choose to sit down will need to provide their Name and contact information in the case of COVID-19 tracing needing to take place.
Please note our foodies open for dining must have strict COVID-19 safe plans in place in order to adhere to social distancing and COVID-19 restrictions. We recommend booking in advance with limited seating available.
Temporary store closures (As of 9/06/2020):
- Aquatic Achievers Swim School
- Anytime Fitness
- Suncorp Bank
Update: Centre Services and Activities
- The Justice of the Peace Association has temporarily closed effective Saturday 21 March 2020. Please visit the Department of Justice and Attorney General website for a list of after hours for JP volunteers to witness documentation.Once back up and running, customers will be notified.
- Due to current Government Regulations, the majority of mall furniture and seating has been taken away. Any that remains, has a strict number limit of 1 person. This is in line with social distancing and hygiene protocols. We appreciate the your understanding on this matter
- School Holiday and any planned activities have been temporarily put on hold in line with Government regulated social distancing and hygiene practices. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.