Important Centre Update
From 4pm Friday 20th August 2021, restrictions will ease somewhat, with the following limitations continuing in shopping centres:
- Retailers can trade allowing 1 person per 4 square metres.
- Smaller venues of up to 200 square metres can have 1 person per 2 square metres, up to a maximum of 50 people.
- Outdoor spaces can have 1 person per 2 square metres.
- When eating and drinking, customers must be seated.
- We still need to wear masks – in a shopping centre it is not possible to be always socially distant, so masks must are required in the shopping centre.
- We all need to check in when arriving at the shopping centre using the Check In Qld app, as well as at every retailer that we frequent in the centre.
As per previous recommendations please make sure you and your team keep up the hand washing and sanitising, get tested if you have any symptoms, and stay home if you are either feeling unwell or awaiting a Covid test result.
Conditions of Entry
All visitors and workers should not enter Aspley Hypermarket if in the previous 14 days they have:
- Returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- Been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case;
- Been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern/exposure venue, as defined by the CHO
- Had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
We’re here for you
The health and well being of the greater community continues to be a top priority and we all play an essential part in keeping everyone safe. We encourage you to read our shop safe guidelines, including wearing your mask, as this is ESSENTIAL when visiting our centre.
Please ensure you’re checking in via the Check-In QLD app when visiting our shopping centre. The QR codes are conveniently located at each of our entries.
We thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers. ❤️
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/.