IMPORTANT UPDATE – 14 APRIL 2021
Great news! As per the Premiers announcement this morning, restrictions are set to ease at 6am on Thursday 15 April 2021. Masks will no longer be mandatory indoors, except at airports or when flying. However, you should always carry a mask with you and wear it in crowded places where social distancing isn’t possible.
As always, if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and get tested.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, with everyone’s health and well-being a top priority. We ask you to refer to our SHOP SAFE practices when visiting Aspley Hypermarket and continue to support all of our retailers.
IMPORTANT UPDATE – 1 APRIL 2021
As per the Premiers announcement today, the Greater Brisbane lockdown including Ipswich, Logan City, Moreton Bay and Redlands will be lifted from 12 noon today. This means that our retailers can re-open and resume trade this afternoon. We advise you to contact your favourite retailer about their trading hours, especially over the Easter long weekend.
Aspley Hypermarket is OPEN, however the following restrictions will remain in place for two weeks until 12 noon on Thursday 15 April:
- You must continue to carry a mask with you whenever you leave home and wear it in indoor venues, including shopping centres
- Hospitality venues can open for seated eating and drinking only, this includes our cafes and restaurants
- Businesses can re-open with one person per 2m². This includes our gyms, swimming pools, hairdressers, nail salons, beauty salons and massage parlours
Remember to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Leave a location if it is crowded.
If you have any concerns about your health, contact your doctor or contact 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
Please refer to our SHOP SAFE practices when visiting Aspley Hypermarket and continue to support our wonderful retailers.
IMPORTANT UPDATE – 29 MARCH 2021
As per the Premiers announcement today, residents in Greater Brisbane including Ipswich, Logan City, Moreton Bay and Redlands will go into a three-day lockdown from 5pm today, Monday 29th of March. This means that people are only allowed to leave there home for the following reasons:
- Essential shopping
- Taking care of someone vulnerable
Aspley Hypermarket is OPEN for essential shopping, however there are restrictions in place. These include:
- All businesses that can remain open must adhere to one person per 4 square metres
- Retail food services including pubs, restaurants, cafes and fast food outlets can provide takeaway service only
- Cinemas, entertainment and recreation venues, gyms, swimming pools etc to close
- Hairdressers, spas, nail salons, beauty salons, waxing salons, tanning salons, tattoo parlours to close
- Massage parlours to close unless services are provided by a registered health practitioner or qualified massage therapist
- Libraries, playgrounds, book swaps and community spaces to close
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, so here are some friendly reminders to keep in mind when visiting Aspley Hypermarket:
- Wear a fitted face mask
- Wash & sanitise your hands regularly
- Maintain social distancing
- Stay at home if you’re feeling unwell or awaiting test results
For further information, please visit the Queensland Government website >www.health.qld.gov.au or call 13HEALTH.
We all play a part in keeping our community safe, so please refer to our SHOP SAFE practices when visiting Aspley Hypermarket and continue to support our wonderful retailers.